Friday, October 17, 2008

my writing

my writing is shit.

i hate re-reading these past blog post's.

i know that i write very "head-to-fingertips", stream of consciousness-ish, with little consideration to the words i choose, or the structure of my sentences. this works for getting my ideas written down, but i feel like theres too much of that still going on when i write for other people to read.

1 comment:

jumpcutjen said...

Hey! Quit second guessing! This blog is ultimately for you (and Paul). If you are writing to be able to follow your own train of thought. You are fine. Yeah, this is a public document-- If you really hate the way you write-- and you think it is too much speaking without thinking first, then construct the idea in word, leave it for at least a few hours, come back edit, then post. (I am a fine one to talk, I am sure, I go back and re-edit on this site too... like a crazed nerd.)
cheers lady.