Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break Crits

I had a crit with Fiona Ross over the break. I left my notebook at home so ill post the notes later.

Today at 530 I have a crit with Chris Norris. Will post notes later.

Hung a piece in the EV juried show on friday. Opening is this coming friday, for those of you who care.

Talking to the woman who juried about possible shows in the future. I guess they like me. This comes as a shock.

Must apply to m ore shows and get a website up soon.

Must think harder and write more about this new work.

I feel like im in a good place.

Also, i tried projecting my videos. NOT doing that. NO. it all looks like total shit. its faded masses of color. ill show it anyway in my meeting tomorrow. maybe. it might just be to embarrassing.

No comments: