Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thursday Entry 11

1. Did anyone critique your work this week? If so, what were their impressions?
I had a talk with Sonali last thursday. She said I should have shot between tuesday and the thursday. She also suggested that I should try multi channel images. I have been doing so since then.


2. What was the most motivational or creative moment of the past week?
My models actually showed up. I have faith in these girls.

3. What do you want to achieve in next week's studio practice?
Rough cut for the final crit and finish up for VMFA fellowships.

4. What did you achieve in your studio this past week?
Im editing a ton of shit. I have a million hours of footage i need to put together. Its been a good week.

5. What has been an artistic failure this week?
Which Vanessa Beecroft image should i choose to illustrate this point?

6. What was the most profound thought in relation to your practice this week?
im not sure i had one this week.

7. If there was a visiting artist this week, what is your impression of their work and process in relation to your own?
n/a





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVGg2Na9z2M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFaSLEUOD10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ShXR3_RigA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WS07ECnzDg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2gWLDWwwOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJxg4jgcI8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOaa_7P3KM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awgiVyBWfLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUo7su6_MQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsI5ihjLts0

No comments: